Listed below are several hot areas of real estate, but if you don’t find what you are looking for,
email MARILYN at firstname.lastname@example.org today! She can help with all your real estate needs!
- MARILYN is listed as a Local Real Estate Specialist on RealtyTrac.com, where you can search for foreclosures, auctions, VA, HUD, government and bank-owned homes: http://www.RealtyTrac.com
- Tips on how to save your home from foreclosure can be found at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s website: http://www.hud.gov/foreclosure/index.cfm Call MARILYN to list your home and get it sold quickly and professionally!
- To learn about short sales, visit the National Association of Realtors’ “Field Guide to Short Sales” by clicking the following link: http://www.realtor.org/library/library/fg335 and then call MARILYN to negotiate a short sale!
Renters and Landlords
Want to rent or become a landlord? The National Association of Realtors’ “Field Guide to Buying vs. Renting” has great information for potential renters and for those who are interested in becoming landlords as well. Contact MARILYN to talk to her about her expertise in this area!
- Here you can find the Field Guide: http://www.realtor.org/library/library/fg301#topicb
- For a Buy vs. Rent calculator, click this link: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/10/business/2007_BUYRENT_GRAPHIC.html?_r=1&ref=patrick.net&oref=slogin#
- Loans can be confusing! Visit the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s website to learn about loan options, and which loan is best for you by clicking the following link: http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/fharesourcectr.cfm
- Want to invest in real estate? Visit the following link to learn more about it, and then call MARILYN! http://www.realtor.org/library/library/fg319
- To learn about what 1031 tax exchanges and if they are right for you, visit this National Association of Realtors’ link: http://www.realtor.org/library/library/fg408